CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 12, 2007

Update... Even further behind, if you can believe it!

So, I am so behind right now it's laughable. By my count, I have to write 14,000 words tonight to catch up! How much you wanna bet the gap won't be closed tonight? At least these days it's less because I'm afraid to write and can't think of anything and more because life keeps getting in the way.

I'm so far behind, but somehow it still feels better than when I first started, and I'm not worried just yet.

Big week ahead, but lots of opportunity to write. Just gotta give up on the telly, netflix, gtalk, etc. for awhile and I'm set. How hard is that? (sarcasm!) This weekend I am headed to the coast to visit the parental units and meet bro's new lady, so automatic deduction in the amount of words possible without staying up all night staring at the computer screen.

It's getting to the point where I literally have to take computer breaks. I get tired of staring at the screen and sitting all hunched over. I can feel my skin losing it's color! Am I in jeopardy of turning into one of those 24-hour study room freaks from college? Pretty soon I'll devolve into a mole woman, no longer in need of solar energy to survive, having adapted a mimicing process to photosynthesis from flourescent lighting. Eww. I'm grossing myself out. Enough of that.

And enough of this. Time for a break. Court tv, anyone?

0 comments: