CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

It's getting worse, not better

I feel sick. This is not working. I just looked at where I'm supposed to be today. At least 10,000 words. I have just over 2,000. And no plot still. I have a headache just thinking about it. Maybe I should start over? Maybe just write small chapters, snapshots of life, a memoir? It would be alot easier than the project that I am working on now. Maybe something like the broke diaries format or something like that. I could just flow, not worried with accuracies, not worried about plot, as it's completely autobiographical.

Am I supposed to be this stressed?!

So I'm at the library, and it's a great place to concentrate. Got the ipod, the WiFi, and not alot of visual stimuli. This is perfect, because as a veteran people watcher I am always getting distracted watching others. That's one positive thing done today -- I discovered this place. But I'm leaving for today. Praying for something better tomorrow!!

0 comments: