CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 5, 2007

So...

Maybe I didn't write a thing today. Maybe I spent the whole time trying to sync my ipod to this new laptop. Maybe apple sucks and microsoft too, because vista doesn't work right with itunes, and they know it and they don't care.

As I type I am finally syncing up, and it's no time to celebrate because I lost every single playcount. I'm not sure if you know what that means, but suffice it to say that alot of my smart playlists are gone, and my ipod is no longer smart about which songs I like to listen to. For someone like me, this is an unutterable tragedy. Some other ish went down with my external hard drive too -- I'm thinking I have dummy copies (or maybe even two) of most of my music somehow, because it's so much I couldn't load it onto this laptop. That means that I am stuck listening to my music on the ipod only, since I can't travel and take my music with me! What a crock!

I'm so steamed.... headed off to bed, hope I won't have nightmares about this itunes mess, and hope I can be productive tomorrow since I basically wasted today.

0 comments: